Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[Corporate] Dafang - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme (Corporate)

Full detail


Dafang - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme - ThemeForest Item for Sale



Dafang – a minimalist theme with lovely design. It quite designs like the Salient Theme. However I have started this theme from Feb 9th, I thinks it is a little bit awkwark that my design is just like the same as Salient with almost the same color and almost the same sliders. However I have to say the Salient is Salient, And my Dafang is only my Dafang. Of course I will keep improving the theme design and try to make some apparent differences between the Salient and Dafang. OK, after that, I would like to thank all the people that helped me go through all this process and especially for the TF review team. I can not have the item listed in the TF without the review team’s help.



  • Responsive – Supports all devices such as tablets and phones.

  • Unlimited colors – Backend color picker for unlimited color display.

  • 2 Layouts – Fluid and Boxed

  • Retina Ready – Clear pixels on smartphones.

  • Unlimited Sidebars – Display as many sidebars as you wish.

  • Shortcodes – 15+ built-in shortcodes.

  • Widgets – 7 useful widgets included.

  • Superfish Menu – The Superfish menu code is applied in the Dafang.

  • Slider – With the famous built-in WooSlider.

  • Blog and Columns 4 Blog display types

  • Standard Web Elements – Accordion, tabs, alerts, paragraphs, columns, blockquote, drop caps

  • 404 Page – Friendly 404 Page.

  • Contact Page – Contact Form with Map and custom content.

  • Bootstrap – Compatible with the Bootstrap.

  • Social Networks – The built-in social network.

  • SEO optimization – Dafang has been well designed for SEO.

  • Footer – Footer is supported by the built-in widgets.

  • FontAwesome – The porpular FontAwesome is avaliable in Dafang.



Read more

themeforest.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts